Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bye Badminton!


I've been holding off posting here in the last few weeks as I'm waiting for my new revamped Beckydazzler site to launch. It's a massive change and it's going to be on Wordpress too so I'm both excited and nervous. I really hope you all like it :) Instead of waiting til I have a brand new site I've decided I should come back here in the meantime and say hi and fill you in on all the things I've been up to. Ready?




The last 3 weeks have been mental, I've been in the UK mostly, for some press trips (pics coming soon) and then for Badminton Horse Trials and last week back to Ireland for Ballymaloe lit festival (post coming soon). Manic! To top things off I'm leaving Dublin in a few weeks and relocating to a new part of Ireland for a bit of a career change. Exciting times!!


Badminton was wet, wet, wet and then windy too. I was lucky enough to be working for the entirety of the week so got to have a little look around but missed out on the best bit...Horses! It was so great to catch up with the rest of my friends who also work on the shows and do a bit of dancing on the bar in the evenings. Work hard, play hard is the show circuit motto!

Being a biscuit addict, Gingernuts were my snack of choice backstage...

There wasn't any time to look around at the other stands but being very talented at shopping I somehow managed to buy a snaffle bit bracelet and some yummy fudge too (the salted caramel is the best!). Cant keep a shopaholic down! ;)


I also made friends with this darling little dog :D SO sweet!!! In fact I found plenty of very smart dogs to cuddle all in the name of market research for my new business The Tweed Fox which is launching in early autumn. 


I'm giving away a discount code for a limited time so visit the site so you dont miss out!


Matchy Dachshunds!


One evening we did manage to escape to walk the beginning of the Badminton Horse Trials cross country course. The fences are MASSIVE. And it was really awe inspiring to be able to get so close to them!


By Sunday I was so shattered and had caught some horrible cold so had to have a late breakfast in the pub on my own (oops!) while the others headed off to the event. After that it was time to pack and make my way to Bristol airport to catch a flight back to Dublin. It was heaven to get to my own bed (bunk-beds are not fun after the age of 10) although thanks to a week of splashing in puddles and mud I had to knuckle down to some serious boot cleaning. 

I hope you haven't been too frustrated with my irregular blog posting, I do love and appreciate you all so stick around and let's catch up in the comments below!

xx




1 comment:

Remi said...

God i so wish i had a pair of those high boots but they are so expensive,have to wait to get a job and who knows when that's going to happen...Anyways looks like you had fun, love the preppy outfits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...