Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Whites.



I'm so excited to announce that my blog BeckyDazzler is getting a Spring clean! I'm going to be launching it pretty soon and I cannot wait to show you all! It's been a while since I've done any adjustments so I think you will all be pretty surprised at (and hopefully love) the new site ;)

The weather in Ireland has been stunning recently; so warm and sunny :D and so I've been enjoying balancing cosy jumpers with skirts and dresses. This skirt is from Zara and the boots are from Clarks. I love the different white shades placed together and worn with my trusted Cambridge Satchel.

This week I'm heading over to London for a few days so expect some Diary style blog posts on the way!

xxx







1 comment:

Timeceeper said...

Hi Becky, you look so great. I'm curious to know what is waiting for us here. My reload button will catch fire.
With such images, I can only hope that it will be even warmer a lot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...